YANGA vitaminized water
You will be automatically billed every month while your membership is active.
How do I get YANGA membership?
Log in your self-service in a club kiosk or here.
Go to Account -> Contract details, and choose Add additional contract.
Here you will see all additional contracts. Choose YANGA and exercise effectively.
YANGA will cost -50% less for owners of Premium, Premium FLEX and Premium MIDI memberships!
Comfort membership holders are entitled to a -20% discount on the YANGA membership.
What is YANGA and what vitamins are in the water?
Improves digestion, quenches thirst, supplies cells with minerals – there will not be enough fingers on your hands to list all the good qualities of water! You should know that lack of water can cause headaches, tension in muscles and joints, so keep the water bottle at hand during workout, especially now that YANGA water with a variety of tropical and refreshing flavors is available in our clubs! For only 6.99 EUR / month*, you will be able to quench your thirst before, after and also during workout. YANGA water is available every 45 min, 500 ml each time.
*Owners of Premium, Premium FLEX and Premium MIDI memberships receive a -50% discount on the monthly fee,
Comfort memberships holders receive a -20% discount on the monthly fee.
WHAT VITAMINS ARE IN YANGA SPORTS WATER?
All flavors of YANGA sports water contain vitamins B1, B3, B5, B6 and B8. Each of them has an important function, and all of them together are important for maintaining good health:
- B1 (thiamine) helps convert nutrients into energy.
- B3 (niacin) plays an important role in the formation of cells, metabolism.
- B5 (pantothenic acid) helps your body get energy from food, but also important in the production of hormones and cholesterol.
- B6 (pyridoxine) is involved in amino acid metabolism, the formation of red blood cells and the creation of neurotransmitters.
- B8 (biotin) is essential in the breakdown of carbohydrates and fats.